We went to Richfield this past weekend to visit Cory's parents and we stopped a gas station for some gas. Zoey came in and wanted to pick out a treat. I told her she could pick out one thing. She went straight over to where these glasses were. They came in a bag with suckers, a play camera, and other treats. Of course, she had to pick the most expensive thing in the store! So, tonight she has been wearing them all over the house saying, "See ya later mommy, I going." Then she will walk off and pretend to be doing something. She is so much fun now that she is talking. It seems like everyday her vocabulary grows more and more. Especially now that she is talking in sentences. It is so fun!
Monday, March 17, 2008
I gotta wear shades!
Posted by Dunn Family at 7:27:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sabrina told me you liked the drawings I did of Harrison so I got a couple pictures of Zoey from you blog and made some of her. Here is the link if you want to see/download them here
How cute! I love little baby sun glasses! Do you guys know what you are having yet?
Post a Comment