Zoey has made herself at home. She already knows where everything is and just plays, plays, plays! These pics are of her playing in the magazine basket. She thought she was pretty funny. I was sitting on the other side of the couch and she kept popping her up saying, which sounded like, peek a boo!
It has been fun to be home with her. It is definately a lot harder, but really fun!
Monday, September 10, 2007
New House
Posted by Dunn Family at 1:25:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Wow. Something is definitely wrong with our computer. I've checked your blog every day and haven't seen a new post until today. Now there are a bunch. I don't know why it took so long to update.
Anyway, I'm thrilled to see pictures of your new house and neighborhood and projects. It all looks great. We are thrilled for you guys. We really want to come see the house soon. I love the painting and Zoey's bed. We need Zoey to teach Brie to like the big bed. I don't think that change is going to go well at our house.
Good luck with unpacking and getting settled. And a big CONGRATULATIONS on a beautiful new home.
You are on top of things! I can't believe how much you've done since you moved in!! It looks great! We need to get together once your life has settled down a bit!
You are so "li Hai" that you paint the walls and make your home look so cozy. I'm so happy to your updated pictures. Your new nieghborhood looks very nice too. Mike and I are moving this saturday too. We will still live in an apartment. Hope someday we can live in a house too. : )
So happy to see all of you are doing well there. Zoey is so cute.
^____^ Linda
Her hair is getting so long!
So cute! I want to come and visit! We need to get together again soon...not the five years wait again like last time!
Post a Comment