Well, I painted one wall in my kitchen yellow. You will either hate or love it. I haven't had anyone be in the middle on their input. I love it and I think it will look really good when
I get it decorated.I also painted the one wall in our front room green, the previous owner already had it this color but because of his shadow boxes, I had to redo it. Yes, it is supposed to look uneven. It is a different type of paint, you will have to come see it for you yourself!
This is a picture of our street that we live on. So far everyone we have met has been really nice and friendly. We feel really good about our move and are excited to live here for a while. EVeryone has nice yards and really cares about their curb appeal.
Monday, September 10, 2007
BRIGHT?!
Posted by Dunn Family at 1:01:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love your new house!
I love the Yellow wall and I love Zoey's room.
You 3 are so lucky!
I cant wait to come out again and see it all put together.
The green wall looks so much better without those boxes!
Post a Comment