Monday, September 10, 2007

"pee pee"

Just a quick funny story. My mom has been telling me that she thinks Zoey is ready for the big potty training! I know, she is only 16 months old, but is ready. Anyway, I was in my bedroom and in comes Zoey holding her diaper.
I said, "Zoey, what are you doing?"
She said, "pee pee."
I then said, "Do you need to go pee pee?"
She then took my hand and went into the bathroom and hit the toilet, so I sat her on the toilet and she immediately started crying. (of course). Then she took my hand and pulled into her bedroom and she took her hand and patted the bed. I felt the bed and sure enough it was wet.
She then said, "pee pee."
I said, "yep, you went pee pee!"
She had taken her diaper off and then sat at the edge of her bed and went potty!
It was cute.

1 comments:

Josh said...

Now if you can just get her to do it in the bathroom instead of on the bed...