Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Oh Well......

So I am not the best "blogger" in the world, but at least I finally got some pics up for you to see! Once again, here are just a few things from our wonderful month of December. Enjoy!

Below are some pics of Zoey wearing the stockings on her feet. Apparently she thought stockings really meant that you wore them instead of hanging them for Santa to bring goodies to you! She learned soon enough what they were really for, but I still thought this was cute!


Making sugar cookies......


Zoey made a countdown to christmas chain, it was very helpful and fun for her to take a chain off every day.






We had a Christmas/Birthday party for Cory's dad at his sister Carrie's house. Below are a few pics from the night. The kids made cupcakes, we opened presents and we even had a visit from Santa Clause (cory's dad). It was a lot of fun.



Above is Zoey, Micah, and Abby making the cupcakes.





















Lets see....Zoey went to Jump On It for the first time. They have a mommy and me time every wednesday from 10 to 11 if any of you are interested in going. It was a lot of fun. Zoey had a blast jumping on all the trampolines. I even had fun! Even though I didn't jump that much, maybe next time though!







Because of all the snow lately, I have been out shoveling our driveway during the day. It pretty much takes me all day since our driveway is soooo long and I have to keep coming in to check on the kids. One day out shoveling this is what we came in the house to, Zoey sound asleep on the couch with her chips in hand. This girl loves chips. Not too crazy about the sweets like cookies and stuff, but loves chips.






And now on Christmas morning, here are some pics.



















We had Christmas with my family this year and one of the nights Cory and my brother Stan went to a Jazz game while Raquel and I stayed home with the kids. Below are some pics from the night.




Above is Kamrie, my neice.




Above is Zoey and her cousin Teagon watching a movie.




Colston's head got stuck in his shirt while I was changing him one morning and thought I would take a pic. He is so cute!






Below is Colston in his new Bumbo chair. I love it!



Below is Colston in his swing waiting for church. This kid is huge! He almost doesn't fit in his swing anymore.




Everyone loves the exersaucer, even mommy!








He is so chubby!!!
Well, thats it. Hopefully i will have more time to update more often!

5 comments:

Jake and Sara said...

Great Post! I love seeing how the kids are growing up! I can't believe how big they are! The countdown to Christmas was adorable. I'll have to remember that one. I am glad you had a great Christmas. Talk to you soon.

Carrie said...

Oh my heavens! Colston has grown a ton since we saw him last. Micah saw your blog and said, "There's Baby Colston. I miss him."

The Bengtzen Family said...

i love all the pics! i couldn't help but notice that the majority of the pictures of Zoey she either does not have a shirt on or she does not have pants on... O the joys of being a kid!!!

the coltons said...

i LOVE his chubby cheeks! that last picture is SO cute :) i still can't get over how grown up zoey looks every time i see her. your kids are changing so fast! :) looks like you had a great month and good job on making cookies! very ambitious.

The Christians said...

Thanks for the invite. Colston is so cute. Stan's little boy looks a lot like him. I hope when we move back west in the fall we can get together sometime. Loves, Brooke