Yes, Zoey is my little helper. Each time I am going to the store she must come and bring her own little list. In fact, she even pushes the cart all by herself. I will have to get a picture, it is pretty funny. Anyway, below is my shopping list and Zoey's shopping list. Too cute! Once again, more pics of Zoey helping me bake. BUT...I must learn something from this because on this instance of making chocolate chip cookies, Zoey added a little more flour than needed so the cookies were not that great. Oh well, at least she is a good little helper.
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
The Shopping List and more.....
Posted by Dunn Family at 11:58:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Love the pics. We miss you guys. Come see us sometime.
oh my, i love him! he is so cute, danae! we need to get together - REALLY. the clock is ticking and our time will be over before we know it! what does the rest of your month look like?
Oh wow, your little man has gotten CHUBBY. He looks so much like his dad too. That's so fun. What a cute family.
Zoey's shopping list is about the cutest thing I've ever seen. Your kids are so cute. Colston is getting so big. Also I'm so jealous of your bathtub. It looks so nice and big.
I love how Zoey loves to help you cook! She is going to be the next Betty Crocker and she will have you to thank! How Cute!
Oh, he has beautiful eyes!! They are so dang sweet and getting so big! We need to get all of us together with our babies and have a playdate or something, it has been to long!
Post a Comment