Saturday, November 3, 2007

Sucker

Zoey HAD to have this sucker! So, I bought it for her thinking to myself, "I know she is going to get everything in the car sticky with this thing." AND, she did. She took a few licks, then held it as she is in the picture above.
She then found that the stick of the sucker can fit down inside a hole where the buckles go into the carseat. She would push it all the way down and bring it back up again.
She then managed to get her entire face sticky by pressing the sucker up against her face each time she brought the sucker back up. She is so funny. I have learned with motherhood that you just need to let them do things and experience life for themselves. I think maybe that is why she is so smart!

5 comments:

Lauren said...

I totally forgot, I have the cutest picutre with Zoey and your Dad from this weekend! I'll e-mail it to you!

the coltons said...

danae, i am in love with that top picture of zoey when she's looking at the camera. you should enlarge that and frame it for sure!

the coltons said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dalton Family said...

At least she enjoyed her sucker!!!

The Christians said...

I like your theory, I need to remember that it is wonderful when my kids want to experiment. She is so cute. Have a great Thanksgiving.