Zoey, as I have said before, watches every little thing I do. I guess she decided to make her baby and herself a little prettier! So, above is her baby with lovely mascara painted on her eyes.
And here is he two of them looking beautiful with Mascara to prove it. Notice how Zoey missed her eyes and got her cheek and upper lip!
Well, to make matters worse, this happened to be water proof mascara, which was very difficult to get off. We ended up going to my mom's house where she used mineral oil to get it off. She is so funny, but very observant. We need to be careful with what we do.
Wednesday, November 28, 2007
Make Up
Posted by Dunn Family at 2:33:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
So cute!! I love how she put it on her doll too haha.
Post a Comment