So, this is exactly what I find Colston doing about 5 times daily. Not kidding or exaggerating. The FIRST chance he gets to run to the bathroom open the toilet and stick his arms in he is there. This time I decided to capture the moment on film. Little stinker!We went to lunch with the kids to Pizza Factory the other day and had the worst waitress in history. The kids enjoyed themselves and we pretty much let them do what they wanted. Zoey couldn't stay in her seat and Colston was getting into everything as usual.
Below is Colston sitting in a booster seat, which he loved!
Could I look any dorkier??
I made my first apron at enrichment the other night and Zoey wanted to wear it and get her pic taken. So, I thought I would throw it on here as well!
Zoey in one of her many outfits she throws together. Keep in mind, this day was very hot but she insisted on wearing her boots. Sorry the pic is so blurry.
And, to say goodbye to the summer heat, we played outside in the water. Colston LOVES to be outside and loves to play in the hose. So, just enjoy the rest of the pics.
And to end, this is Zoey and Megan (Zoey's best friend) just playing outside! We will miss you summer! BUT I have to admit that I LOVE the fall weather! Sweater weather is the best.
Thursday, October 8, 2009
Goodbye Summer.....Welcome Fall
Posted by Dunn Family at 3:23:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Sooo cute! Love the apron, and that picture of you does NOT look dorky! You look fabulous!
sweater weather IS the best!!! i love it and am loving the cooler temps. we need to go to gardner village!!! any days this week or next maybe? i'm open.
call me or text me about it.
We miss you guys, too. Your fam pics below are adorable. It'd be great to have you over for dinner one of these nights. What day is good for you?
I cannot believe how big your kids are getting especially Colston......playing in the toilet!! What a riot....will never understand why kids love being in the bathroom so much:) They are darling!!
Post a Comment