Yes, we finally uploaded some pics! You all should be proud of me. A lot has obviously happened since the last post but here are some family pics for you to enjoy until I get the time to upload all the other pics. Colston turned 1 and many other fun things, those posts to come within the next week.....I hope. Anyway, here are just a few of the family pics that our friend Weston Colton took for us! Thanks Weston!


















Tuesday, September 15, 2009
FINALLY
Posted by Dunn Family at 2:17:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
those turned out way cuter then you lead on!! i love the one of just you and cory!!
Man I look fat.
I love your pictures. Especially the portrait ones of your kids. Cute family!
shock and awe, you posted!!!! pics look great - glad you like them :)
i'll be checking back for those promised posts! :)
and cory - you wish you looked fat!
Sooo cute!
I LOVE those family pictures! Your kiddos are getting so big! Wish the photographer could come to Virginia!! How are you guys? I'm anxious to see you posts to see what you've been up to!
Been wondering what happened to you! Glad you're back, it was fun to catch up and see what you've been up to. I love the great pics!
Post a Comment