Monday, November 10, 2008

Going Private!!

Yes, we are going private. After a few random comments from weird people, we have decided to keep this blog post to those people it is meant to be for.

If you would like to continue viewing our blog, please comment with your email address so I can add you to the list.

Thanks and sorry for any inconvenience.

We will be going private in 2 weeks!

24 comments:

Josh said...

We for sure still want to read your blog:

joshuakgreen@gmail.com
sabrinamgreen@gmail.com

Adam & Jetta said...

jetta_vw@hotmail.com

Talene said...

Don't forget me! the.david.clan(at)gmail(dot)com

Susan Engar said...

I want to be on your list!
susanengar@gmail.com

Shuling said...

I want to keep visiting your blog. : ) love ya, Linda (sister Zhang)

the coltons said...

erin7as@gmail.com

i don't know what weston's is, but he can get it to you :)

Sarah said...

Add me. I think you have my e-mail. I don't want to post it for everybody to see.

Chili Verde Family said...

add us too please!
quake2zipper@yahoo.com

Dalton Family said...

I hear ya! That's exactly why I went private....it's just too scary not to!

lauradalton20@mac.com

Carrie said...

Definitely add us too. Let me know if you need our email address. I really don't want to post it. :)

Cynthia said...

ok my email is my full name in small caps at gmail.com

Lauren said...

I'd love to be on the list! Laurenmgillespie@gmail.com

Katie Lane said...

I want to keep reading! 2mrskd@gmail.com

Lamb Family said...

Put me on the list!
shelleylamb2000@hotmail.com

Tasha said...

hey cory! I found you while "blog stalking" it was good to talk to you at our reunion. your kids are darling! I would really like to be able to follow your little family if thats okay. wedautleys@msn.com

kersina said...

kersina@gmail.com

Allison said...

I want in!!!!
snallison24@yahoo.com

The Bengtzen Family said...

i don't blame you at all.. I have been meaning to go private as well. Make sure you add me :) I love all the pics!

jayne.bengtzen@gmail.com

Jessica Macdonald said...

Put us on there.
mac.jess@gmail.com

Lindy T! said...

We for sure want to see it...ltrain27@gmail.com and holterscolter@gmail.com...That is too bad that there are messed up people out there!!!!

Just the 4 of Us!!! said...

brooke@motofrugals.com

Amber said...

add me to your list. amberstro@yahoo.com

Toni said...

Add me! It's tonisoutham@gmail.com!

Funky and Chunky said...

Add Us! fizgig89@hotmail.com