Last week I attempted to make some cupcakes with Zoey. ATTEMPTED. To make a long story short, Zoey wanted to crack the eggs and put them in the bowl. I told her no, not this time, and let her do the other ingredients. Well, I totally forgot to put the eggs in and mixed up the batter, made all the cupcakes and just could not figure out why they weren't working. Well, that happens when you don't put the eggs in!! So, I made another batch of cupcakes, with the eggs this time, and they turned out very yummy! Zoey especially like the batter, as you can see in the following pictures.
The whole time she was eating it, she just kept saying, "Yum, I like it mommy!!" I liked it too!
2 comments:
Feel lucky that she will even try it! We can't even get Micah to eat ice cream. Who doesn't like ice cream? Hope Zoey gets feeling better soon. :)
Zoey is just adorable! She keeps getting cuter the bigger she gets! and those pig tails are just too much!
Post a Comment