We have been packing little by little for our move to Saratoga Springs and Zoey, our little helper, has been making sure she is right there for support. Our house is a complete disaster with stuff all over the place! I really don't like packing, especially with a 15 month old helping me! She was kinda a getting in the way so I sat her in this box to keep her in one place for a few minutes. I thought she would really enjoy it, but I think she was more confused than anything.The next day I was going through Zoey's room and she was being so cute. She put on this necklace and was carrying her shoes around in this basket. She has been watching every little thing that I do.
While I was going through Zoey's room, I found the little hat they put on the newborns when they are first born. I put it on her to see if it would still fit her, and she kept it on for over an hour. She just walked around the house with the thing on, I don't even think she realized it was there. I showed herself to her in the mirror and she just kept saying, "Hi Baby!" She was being so funny.
Monday, August 13, 2007
Packing
Posted by Dunn Family at 3:00:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
she is so cute! and so big! :) you have a doll.
Wow! I can't believe you are packing! I don't envy that job at all. We are still unpacking. I'm so excited for you to have your own new house though. I can't wait to see it. Zoey looks like she is doing a great job of "helping" you. Cute girl!
How cute! Packing with a baby isn't easy! I'm impressed that you were good enough to take pictures!
Post a Comment